April 19, 2010

IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!

I have my family accomodations!
I'll be living with two families headed by Señoras

A mother, Concha, and her sons Roberto and Mario in Alicante and Manuela in Madrid!

This is really happening!
There are flesh and blood people waiting on the other end of my flight across the Atlantic to welcome me into their home. It's kind of nerve-wracking but it's still quite possibly the coolest thing ever!

In 19 days I'll be meeting these people.
In 19 days I'm going to be kicking the dust of the U.S. soil off of my feet and embarking on an adventure of a lifetime. Hopefully the first of many adventures of a lifetime.
In 19 days my flight will be leaving and I'll be in España!

The only things keeping me from it are
3 tests
1 move-out day
and 5 days of packing.



I'm so excited!



Until next time,

Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment