April 3, 2014

Time to set off on my next big adventure


So folks, it's time to clue you in...two weeks from today I will be fulfilling a long time dream of mine to return to Europe and see my wonderful friends on the other side of the pond. I'll be back in June, so I'm not leaving the USA permanently, but I am taking an extended vacation.
I'll be taking 8 weeks, traveling 4800 miles and seeing friends of mine in 8 different countries: Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Switzerland, France, England, Ireland and Sweden. Also, if you'd like to subscribe to my blog, feel free to enter your email in the box at the top of the screen and new posts should get directly to your inbox, think of it as a virtual suitcase you're stowing away in.
I can't wait to share my adventures with you! There's tons of fun things in store, I promise.

8 comments:

  1. Avery, Thank you for the great job on the story of Beth and her blankets for foster kids!! She was so excited to see herself on the front page..wow! Thank you for bringing the story to the community. Maybe another child will 'go for it' with an idea they have to be a blessing to another child. And what an exciting adventure for you now! We will be reading along with your updates on your blog. Thanks again! Carrie and Beth Hamm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Carrie and Beth! It was so great to tell Beth's story. She's a total sweetheart! I hope you had a great weekend. And thanks for following along. :)

      Delete
  2. Have a great time Avery! I'm looking forward to following your journey! Mark Weber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark! Have a great rest of the week.

      Delete
  3. So excited to follow your adventures my friend, I pray for a wonderful, safe, fun time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your adventure with us. Looks wonderful there. I know that you have so much more to come.

    ReplyDelete