June 8, 2010

Update

Nothing too exciting in the past couple of days except that I now have an ABONO which is a pass that makes travelling around Madrid a whole lot cheaper. I found my way to school myself this morning since my classes are in the afternoon. Merissa and I went for a walk in Retiro today which is this huge park near school and we got lost and found our way back to the metro so I felt accomplished. Other than that nothing too exciting to report. I'm going to El Museo del Prado tomorrow with class and then to Toledo this weekend with school so hopefully I'll have some more stories to tell you soon.

Until Next Time,
Avery

2 comments:

  1. The Abono was the most helpful thing I purchased in Madrid. You can quite literally see the entire city, I am excited for you. When we had boring afternoons we'd pick a metro stop we hadn't been to and explore that part of the city! :) idea for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Depending on the weather tomorrow we may go to El Rastro or play Metro Roulette. Should be fun!

    ReplyDelete