May 24, 2010

not a good day...

I Started my new classes today. We're learning subjunctive in this one and it'll be a challenge because I've learned it only briefly before. Though I'd rather be in this class than bored out of my mind in the other one.

I hate my credit card, I tried buying my train ticket to Madrid online again, that's 4 times now and it won't let me do it. I don't get it and it's bugging the hell out of me. It's not like they don't know I'm here! Tomorrow I'm going to go and buy it in person. hopefully the damn thing works there. UGH!

Anyway. I'm cranky, and hungry, and I need to go to bed early tonight since my new classes don't let me take a siesta. And I sound like a spoiled brat but it's just been a long day.

I am having fun I'm just frustrated and tired.

On the plus side I caught myself thinking in spanish while I was walking to school today without even realizing I was doing it. Unfortunately after I realized I was thinking in spanish it just became difficult to keep it going. But that's a good sign! : )

Until next time,
Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment